Truck Lessons

TK's Driving School, we can help you get your LR, MR or HR truck licence.  We currently have a HR (Heavy Rigid) truck which you are able to use to get your HR licence, OR, we are able to travel to you and teach you how to drive your own truck of a different classification.

A HR Truck Licence covers any trucks or buses with 3 or more axles with a GVM greater than 8 tonnes. Any towed trailer must not weigh more than 9 tonnes GVM.

The HR Truck licence offers good job opportunities for construction, transport and quarry work.

Government requirements are that you must have held a car licence for at least 2 years before undertaking a HR licence.

Lesson Toowoomba Only
HR - Manual $98 / hour
Bringing Your Own Truck? Call 07 4659 5566
Back to Top